Per-fumum / complete incense set
The world of scent and its many benefits is to your feet now ; may the reason be: spiritual, ceremonial or therapeutical. Master the art of scent.
The box contains :
- Palo Santo Stick
- Myrrh 16 g
- Frankincense 16 g
- White Sage 20 g
- Japanese Matches
- Japanese Ashes
- Japanese Charcoal 15 pieces
- Tweezers / Made in Germany
* The porcelain burning pot 'Koro' made by Cuze seen on the right and porcelain lidded pot seen on the left in the 4th picture are not included. You can purchase it here and here individualy.
KOBAKO PER-FUMUM II
How to use
1 - Light the candle with matches.
2 - Burn the edge of a charcoal with the candle while holding it with the tweezers. It will take 3-5 minutes until the charcoal is ready when it gets nicely hot and red.
3 - Put some ashes into a ceramic bowl, and place the hot charcoal onto the ashes.
4- Put a small amount of frankincense or myrrh, or white sage next to or directly on top of the hot charcoal. It starts releasing its scent and produce smoke.
Find your personal way into the art of scent. Enjoy!
* In contrary of this method above, to use the palo santo stick, directly light it with matches, then blow the flame out.
* The big bowl Koro (left in the 3rd picture) and the small scent box (right in the 3rd picture) both by Cuze are not included in this Kobako II