Per-fumum incense deluxe set / with porcelain lidded pot ‘Koro’ by Cuze
The world of scent and its many benefits is now at your feet. May the reason be: spiritual, ceremonial or therapeutical. This is your chance to master the art of scent.
The box contains :
- Frankincense Resins
- Palo Santo Woodchips
- Copal resins
- White Sage Leaves
- Japanese Matches
- Japanese Ashes
- Japanese Charcoal 16 pieces
- Porcelain 'Koro' Lidded Incense Burner Handmade By Cuze
* Please note: the incense storing box seen in the pictures is not included. You can purchase it seperatley here.
KOBAKO PER-FUMUM I
1. Light a candle.
2. Over the flame heat the edge of the charcoal, while holding it with the tweezers. It will take 3-5 minutes until the charcoal is nicely hot and aglow. It is then ready to use.
3. Put the ashes into a ceramic bowl, and place the hot charcoal on top of the ashes.
4. Place a small amount of frankincense, myrrh or white sage next to, or directly on top of the hot charcoal. It will start releasing its scent as it begins to smoke.
Create your own personal ritual in the art of scent. Enjoy!