Per-fumum incense deluxe set / with porcelain lidded pot ‘Koro’ by Cuze
The world of scent and its many benefits is to your feet now ; may the reason be: spiritual, ceremonial or therapeutical. Master the art of scent.
The box contains :
- Palo Santo Stick
- Myrrh 16g
- Frankincense 16g
- White Sage 20g
- Japanese Matches
- Japanese Ashes
- Japanese Charcoal 15 pieces
- Porcelain 'Koro' Lidded Pot Handmade By Cuze
- Tweezers / Made in Germany
* The incense storing box seen on the left in on the 4th picture is not included. You can purchase it here individualy.
KOBAKO PER-FUMUM I
1- Light a candle with matches.
2 - Burn the edge of a charcoal with the candle while holding it with the tweezers. It will take 3-5 minutes until the charcoal is ready when it gets nicely hot and red.
3 - Put some ashes into a ceramic bowl, and place the hot charcoal onto the ashes.
4- Put a small amount of frankincense or myrrh, or white sage next to or directly on top of the hot charcoal. It starts releasing its scent and produce smoke.
Find your personal way into the art of scent. Enjoy!
* In contrary of this method above, to use the palo santo stick, directly light it with matches, then blow the flame out.